Saturday, September 11, 2010

RACHELLE ANN GO: FALLING IN LOVE



Together with some other princesses in the OPM mantle, Rachelle Ann Go vied against traffic and searing hot day to grace our pictorial and interview sessions with them. It seems that the hot climate orchestrate with the hot divas that have here on the studio.

Rachelle Ann, as we know it, is a “Search For A Star” winner who once tossed her head up and dreamt for a star – and heaven never did forbade. From her hefty illusions, now she counts unto her forehead laurels of multi-platinum award CD releases. Her self-titled album alone garnered a double platinum recognition coupled by the limited edition crowned platinum too.

Rachelle's vocal supremacy is known to every fan and listeners alike. She has the voice hitting the whistle register note. It's high hitting, and it's orchestrating her album status. She never did get enough. She's forging more and she's actually “Falling In Love.” This doesn't quote her present love life; rather it's her music that showers the ambiance of being in love.

Another sizeable musical archive was tossed into the airwaves once again. This is Rachelle Ann's “Falling In Love” album digitally packaged with revival of the popular songs of all time and the classics, such as, If, Of All The Things, Somebody Waiting, All The Things You Are, I Got Caught Dancing Again, This Time I’ll Be Sweeter, If You Don’t Know Me By Now, Didn’t We, Feelings, Let the Pain Remain, Traces, You And Me Against the World, You and I and I’ll Always Love You. And alright, that's it. She’s doing some again, and we can obviously intuit to where it will be going. Meanwhile, Rachelle shred some of her precious time to entertain few rolls of questions from us.


ALBUM TALKS FALLING IN LOVE

Like any other singer, Rachelle runs the same line of experience of how they handle their decision to sing and finally end up in something more mature. “Before I just sing for the sake of singing. Now I’m mature enough and really sing from the heart,” she said.

“You will experience LOVE when you listen to it.” Her brief and straight concession to her albums worth on the record bars as well as on the concert platforms.

One more thing she came out of her mind with her Falling In Love album is to let you heart speak or sing with you. If feels different, it sounds good and feels good. “I should really sing from the heart. That really matters a lot. After doing Falling In Love album, I truly felt this is really different from my previous ones in terms of the feelings I poured out.” And it really made a difference now with due respect to the previous albums.

What frame of mind were you in while recording this new album?
Being in love. Hihi!

How much pressure do you feel to follow up the success of ____ (title of the album's most successful)?
Actually there’s no pressure at all. I am really happy with the outcome of my latest album “FALLING IN LOVE”

Who did you most love working with?
My idols and my love

If you could cover one song from the past, which would you choose?
“ TRULY”

Does the reality of being a celebrity live up to your expectations?
In a way yes.

Did you have a specific idea about the kind of sound you wanted to pursue this time around?
Yes, less birit is better haha! But seriously, I really wanted a type of music where in when you hear it you’ll get relax and could relate to it.

How do you feel this album differs thematically or production wise from the first?
The music is easy listening. Its more of acoustic and some are with strings.

How do you feel you've grown as a musician since recording "Falling in Love"?
I can really relate to my songs nowJ I am able to put my own style.

Is either part of this album closer to where you see yourself going in the future?
Yes.

Do you have any particular favorite tracks on the album?
“I’ll Always Love You”

Are there any other new instruments that you experimented with on the new album?
None at this moment.


IT MADE HER FALL IN LOVE

Rechelle believes in the principle of being clean-cut image to the public because, “definitely, because as an artist people look up to me and I should be a role model.” Sometimes, though there are stimuli that currupts that image wittingly or unwitting ly. She retorts, “actually, I really don’t care if there are bad rumors/issues about me. What I don’t like is when they include my family.”

Nonetheless, she did always remember that fun is all around the corner – and around the globe. Obviously, she travels more often. “Yeah its fun, I get to travel and learn different cultures, I meet people and make new friends. Most importantly, I entertain people by my music.” You've done acting and singing-which do you love most? Singing of course, that’s my life.

Did you grow up wanting to be a celebrity?
Hmm... yeah,haha! I really want to be a singer.

Does anyone make you star-struck?
Yes a lot. The singers I look up to. (Regine Velasquez, Lani Misalucha, Gary Valenciano, Martin Nievera, Lea Salonga, Sharon Cuneta,Kuh ledesma, Zsa Zsa Padilla, and a lot more….)

Whose style do you admire in Hollywood?
Keira Knightley, Heidi Klum

Can you describe your own personal style?
Like Gossip Girl hehehe!

What new fall trends are catching your eye?
Goddess and minimalist.

Do you guys still shop for fashion bargains?
Oh yes! I’m really into that! I’m ‘kuripot’!

What's the most you've spent on one thing if you're treating yourself?
SHOES!!!! SHOES!!!!! SHOES!!!!!!

Is there always pressure to look good?
Yes, whew! In this business people always criticize the way we look. haha!

What sort of things are you enjoying listening to lately?
Easy listening (Pop jazzy folk songs).

You're super busy now but what do you most like to do when you have some spare time?
Adventure! Malling, shopping, eating out, and watching movies.

What's your favorite item of clothing?
Now, I’m more into dresses.

Have you ever downloaded anything illegally?
Hmmmm... Hihihi! Piracy is Bad!

Okay, if a kid was being prosecuted for illegally downloading your album, would you leave them there to get their just punishment?
I’ll give them another chance and explain why piracy is not good.

What is the best experience you've had so far or have learned, from being on the spotlight?
Best experience is when I get to perform with the finest artist of the Philippines. I also learned that in every performance I should be at my best and what I have now is not mine, it’s from God and I should acknowledge it.

How do you hope to achieve longevity in this business?
By applying my skills in marketing, especially in marketing strategy and building good relationship to my clients and employees that matters most and by being persistent with my performances.

If you could change one thing in the music industry, what would it be?
To let the people realize that talent is important rather than the physical looks.


♫♫♫

No comments:

Post a Comment